Pack of 2 videotutorials: "Fine art indoor portrait" + "Faery outoor portrait" + bonus .psd files
Package of video tutorials: Fine art indoor portrait + Faery outdoor portrait + bonus .psd files
Full comprehensive package of video tutorials demonstrating post processing technique that I use for both plein air photos and indoor portraits. During 2 video lessons (3 hours total duration) I reveal all my tips and tricks that I have been accumulated for several years. No secrets are kept behind the scene.
The package also includes two files (.psd) with separate layers for each step of post processing shown in tutorials. You will be able not only to watch the process in video but to see and analyze the results directly in Photoshop.
After watching the lessons you will be able to:
- make quick and beautiful retouch of portraits
- use artistic methods of adding the depth and 3D look to the photographs
- enhance the dynamic range and properly balance highlights and shadows
- do artistic color grading (using several approaches) and use color wheel in practice creating harmonious color schemes
- add lights and shadows accents making the photo paint-looking
- improve color range and contrast properly, make colors superb but not over-saturated
- add soft glow, light flares, fog, haziness and other art looking effects via Photoshop and via plug-in
- apply textures (separately and using the plug-in)
- adjust composition to achieve ideal harmony at the image
- add the dynamic to the photo while processing the clothes and hair
- create beautiful colors (certain secrets relating to each color separately)
- do many other super useful things that will lift your photos up to the new level
The tutorials will be the most valuable for
- Portrait photographers
- Fine art photographers
- Family and children photographers
- Wedding photographers
Both beginners and already professional photographers who want to learn/improve fine art post-processing retouching will definitely benefit from the lessons.
Language of tutorial – English
Software used - Camera Raw (similar settlements are in Lightroom), Adobe Photoshop, plug-ins
After the payment you will be automatically registered at this website. After logging in you'll see the videos and downloable .psd files at the bottom of this page. You can watch the tutorials at PC or mobile as many times as you wish (no limits apply). Please do not forget to check spam folder to get one-off authorization link which is effective 24h.
Duration of the lessons - 3 hours
Regular price of two lessons 150$. CURRENT PROMO PRICE - 70$ ONLY
Similar post-processing approach I use in many other of my portraits.
Before / after Photoshop examples you can see here.
Stop looking for numerous lessons with zero effect!
Buy this package and get a bulk of super effective techniques!