Videotutorial "Faery portrait"
This is the unique comprehensive tutorial of my post processing technique that I use mainly for plein air photos.
In the video lesson I reveal all my secrets and tips that I have been accumulated for several years.
No secrets are kept behind the scene.
Only useful and applicable in practice approaches apply.
After watching the lesson you will be able to:
- adjust composition to achieve ideal harmony at the image
- add the dynamic to the photo while processing the clothes and hair
- use dodge and burn artistically while adding the depth and 3D look
- enhance the dynamic range and properly balance highlights and shadows
- create beautiful colors (certain secrets relating to each color separately)
- do color toning using several approaches
- increase contrast using several tips and tricks
- add soft glow, fog/haziness and other art looking effects in Photoshop and in plug-in
- do many other super useful things that will lift your photos up to the new level
The tutorial will be the most valuable for
- Portrait photographers
- Fine art photographers
- Family and children photographers
- Wedding photographers
Both beginners and already professional photographers who want to learn/improve fine art post-processing retouching will definitely benefit from this lesson.
Language of tutorial – English
Software used - Camera Raw (similar settlements are in Lightroom), Adobe Photoshop, plug-ins
After the payment you will be automatically registered at this website. After logging in you'll see the video at the bottom of this page. You can watch the tutorial at PC or mobile as many times as you wish (no limits apply).
Please do not forget to check spam folder to get one-off authorization link which is effective 24h.
Duration of the lesson - 1 hour 50 min
Regular price 100$. Promotion price 25% OFF - only 75$ .
I recommend to buy Pack of 2 video tutorials which includes this one and fine art indoor portrait tutorial plus bonus - .psd files available to download for deep studying and analysis. The techniques used in both tutorials are completely different and are not repeated.
Similar post-processing approach I use in many other my outdoor portraits.
Stop looking for numerous lessons with zero effect!
Buy one this tutorial and get a bulk of super effective techniques!