Videotutorial "Fine art indoor portrait"
This is the unique comprehensive tutorial of my post processing technique that I use mainly for indoor portraits.
In the video lesson I reveal all my secrets and tips that I have been accumulated for several years.
No secrets are kept behind the scene.
Only useful and applicable in practice approaches apply.
After watching the lesson you will be able to:
- make quick and beautiful retouch of fine art portraits
- use artistic methods of adding the depth and 3D look to the photographs
- enhance the dynamic range and properly balance highlights and shadows
- do artistic color grading (using several approaches) and use color wheel in practice creating harmonious color schemes
- add lights and shadows accents making the photo paint-looking
- improve color range and contrast properly, make colors superb but not over-saturated
- add soft glow, light flares and other art looking effects
- apply textures (separately and using the plug-in)
- do many other super useful things that will lift your photos up to the new level
The tutorial will be the most valuable for
- Portrait photographers
- Fine art photographers
- Family and children photographers
- Wedding photographers
Both beginners and already professional photographers who want to learn/improve fine art post-processing retouching will definitely benefit from this lesson.
Language of tutorial – English
Software used - Camera Raw (similar settlements are in Lightroom), Adobe Photoshop, plug-ins
After the payment you will be automatically registered at this website. After logging in you'll see the video at the bottom of this page. You can watch the tutorial at PC or mobile as many times as you wish (no limits apply).
Please do not forget to check spam folder to get one-off authorization link which is effective 24h.
Duration of the lesson - 1 hour 17 min
Regular price 100$. Promotion price 25% OFF - only 75$ - .
I recommend to buy Pack of 2 video tutorials which includes this one and faery outdoor portrait tutorial plus bonus - .psd files available to download for deep studying and analysis. The techniques used in both tutorials are completely different and are not repeated.
Similar post-processing approach I use in many other of my portraits.
Stop looking for numerous lessons with zero effect!
Buy one this tutorial and get a bulk of super effective techniques!